Find Your Perfect Fit in the CDP Family
With an amazing support team behind you and a culture built to help you soar, we're here for you in over 70+ locations.
Explore our family of practices.
At Family Smiles, we believe that everyone should enjoy going to the dentist. We’re proud to carry that belief into everything we do, including:
- Support families in rural communities.
- Provide access to WiFi, iPads, and TVs for an amazing patient experience.
- Offer complimentary refreshments to make dental visits something to look forward to.
At Smile Magic, we believe everyone deserves an extraordinary dental office adventure! That’s why we’ve built our practices with:
- A child-focused experience that takes care of the adults, too.
- Access to indoor play gyms, movie theaters, and video games.
- A magical, fun, and exciting practice culture.
Gloss Dental Group
Gloss Dental Group is a dentist-owned and led organization founded by Dr. Dhaval Thakkar in 2012. We’re committed to the highest standards to reach our goals:
- Creating long-lasting relationships with our patients and staff, with trust being the central foundation of these relationships.
- Improve our patients' lifestyles by providing the best dental treatment and educating them about oral health maintenance.
- Practicing dentistry with the 3C’s in mind: Care, Comfort, and Convenience.
Ambrose Pediatric Dentistry
Ambrose Pediatric Dentistry, located in Central Georgia, is owned and operated by Dr. John H. Ambrose, Jr. and Dr. Valerie Ambrose. Our practice is committed to:
- Provide the highest quality of care.
- Address today’s most demanding pediatric dental needs in a warm and caring environment.
- Never turn away a child who needs dental care.
OrthoDent was founded on the desire to deliver superior dental care to rural and suburban communities with limited access to high-quality care. Our experienced team helps dentists provide the following:
- Superior dental care in a trusted, friendly, and timely manner that exceeds expectations.
- Exceptional service, comfort, prevention, and careful attention to detail through state-of-the-art technology.
- A responsive commitment to patient feedback while alleviating anxiety in order to change their perceptions about dentistry.
Same Day Dental
Same Day Dental, located in Indianapolis, is a unique dental model that offers emergency dental care 16 hours a day, seven days a week. It is our mission to:
- Provide more emergency care access for all in the Indiana area
- Ensure all patients have better access to care.
- Offer high-quality dental care within a caring and proactive environment.